The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Creative Avoidance

Just checked out the last "Bored" entry. Outside of the fact that I've already prepared for my bible lesson for this Friday, the that entry and this one could be pretty much interchangeable. Don't have anything to do at work. Don't feel like being productive. Don't want to tackle the backlog of bible reading/memorization that's piling up. Don't want to slog through creative stuff I could be doing on one of my other blogs.

I really suffer from inertia. When I don't have anything to do, I really have a hard time finding anything to do. Then, when I seem to have a full-plate, I tend to clean it up and tackle waxing the car afterwards, because I'm in the mood.

Today, I'm not in the mood.

Today, I'm poking around message boards and reading National Geographic.

Today, I'm being fat and lazy.

And bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home