The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"...And on the Fourth Day, He Cheated."

This morning both Carrie and I woke up a little late. She wanted to go into the gym because the road running was bothering her back. I told her to go ahead, but that I'd better stay on the road.

I got to running, and she passed me in the truck. When the truck was out of sight, I turned around and walked home. I still ran about a mile, give or take 1/10.

I think what I'll recommend for the rest of the month is this:

Monday: Curve
Tuesday: 4-Way
Wednesday: 3.1 miles on treadmill in gym
Thursday: 4-Way
Friday: Curve
Saturday: 20 miles on bike
Sunday: Rest

Then, at the beginning of June, I can ramp it up a little more, so that on Mondays & Fridays I'm running to the 4-way stop, Tuesdays and Thursday I'm running from home to the 4-way and then to Curve, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home