The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Noo Shoos

Walking from my parking lot to the office this morning, I walked past a pair of shoes, just sitting there on the sidewalk, side-by-side. They looked like they had been deliberately taken off and set there, and a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper had been tucked inside the left one.

The shoes weren't new, but they were nice: Rockport walking shoes.


I've been working downtown a couple of years now, and I've seen some things. I've seen random shoes and socks that look like they were tossed out of the window of a moving car. But nothing like this. This looked like performance art. I even had to back up and take a closer look at them this afternoon on the way back to my car, if they're still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home