The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Monday, May 16, 2005

81 Minutes

That's how long I was on the bike this evening. Unfortunately, I don't know how far I rode. I think it was about 14-15 miles, but I thought I was taking a substantial short cut. I'll have to drive it sometime in the next couple of days to make sure and I'll update that here.

Edited Tuesday, May 17, 8:43 AM
So I drove the truck the same route as I rode last night. It clocked in at 13.9 miles. That gives me a rate of 5:49 per mile. That's not bad. And there were a lot of up & downs to begin with. And I had run that morning. That will equal 116 minutes for 20 miles. Not great, but again, not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home