The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

We Pee More Before 8AM Than Most People Do All Day.

Carrie and I only ran a mile today, to Curve and back. But we ran it at a faster pace. She said that I was running much faster than I was yesterday, and I had pretty well outstripped her by the time we got to Curve at the same distance apart we were yesterday.

I drink a lot of water in the morning, and I do a lot of peeing as a result. I peed a total of at least five times this morning by the time I got to work:

  1. When I woke up.
  2. I drank a big glass of water before we took off and had to go again
  3. After the run, before I got in the shower
  4. After the shower
  5. When I stopped to get gas
  6. When I arrived at the office
I'd say I've easily processed a half-gallon at this point. Probably more (and, no, I don't want to prove it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home