The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Monday, March 07, 2005

There are only two things I hate: Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

Been really extraordinarily busy this past week. No time to post at all. Don't really even have time now, but I thought I would because of THIS jackass. Gotta eat up some more bandwidth, dontcha know. Yummers!

Saw Austin Powers on TBS this weekend. They played it three times, but I never got to watch the whole thing. Saw most of it, except the opening sequence. It is by no means a good movie, but some of the individual lines and scenes in it are hilarious. And it plays much better on a Sunday afternoon with commercials than it did when I had to pay $7.50 for it in the theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home