The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Corinthians 15:58

... be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
The day after the meeting with Maison, and I'm still shaking. I'm panicking. I'm getting paranoid. I realize that I'm panicking and getting paranoid, and yet I'm unable to do anything to change that right now.

I need to give this over to God, this anxiety I now find myself in. I need to let him remind me that I'm not controlling this one, nor should I be. This needs to be where I stop and God takes over. Like Steve says, "Let go, and let God."

But, it'll be difficult. Realizing how much confusion there is going to be over the next couple of weeks. Long nights, crankiness and anger. The added rehearsals. The fact that we're still missing hanging angels. This all weighs heavily on my heart. I can give it up, but then I think about it again and my heart climbs into my throat. So, I guess I'll just have to give it up again. And keep doing that until I can let it go and stop worrying about it.

I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home