The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Avoiding Work

I'm home, supposedly working on stuff for LCT. But really I'm poking around the internet, eating more ice cream than I'm supposed to and listening to old TV themes like Sanford & Son.

I'm really beginning to hate Christmas and LCT. And I hadn't enjoyed LCT for a while before I took this on. I've got three songs to map out, and I've basically got tonight to do it. I'm not especially worried, as all three are very simple, but I'm reticent to actually buckle down and get the work done.

I recognize that I'm sabotaging myself, but I'm unwilling to do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home