The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Good News/Bad News

From the "Good News/Bad News" Department:

After waiting three months, I e-mailed Carolyn Grayson at the Grayson Agency in regards to the status of my submission Unlicensed Magic.

Good News: I received a response from her in under twelve hours.

Bad News: She said they've been short-staffed for the past several months, and hadn't gotten to my submission yet, but would get back to me in the next week.

Good News: They haven't rejected it yet.

Bad News: I have to wait another week, knowing that this is probably my last shot for now.

*sigh* No one said it would be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home