The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Wife Is Cute When She Sleeps

When she's asleep, she whimpers like a puppy. It's the cutest thing!

... yeah, I know that it looks like I think she's nuts from a previous entry, but it's not really that bad. I don't think I'm overreacting, exactly, but just letting things go to my head. My wife is truely wonderful, and I wouldn't be nearly as successful as I am without her confidence and drive pushing me.

1 Comments:

Blogger ciao baby said...

If our culture was honest spouses form a needed support emotional to each other . Contrary to the fiction Hollywood seems to perpetuate ,a mythical marriage of stifled spouse and enmity,it seems it isn't so but maybe an alterego type myth is what created that fiction.[tv stand comics embrace it]

February 11, 2005 4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home