The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Periodontic Hell

Well, had to go to the periodontist this mornig, so the wife could validate what I told her on Friday. It can be fairly frustrating to deal with her uncontrollable need to know, to verify, to double-check everything I say, but at least it's taken care of.

And, of course, she's IMing me right now, asking if I'm mad at her, so I just re-typed what I said above. So now I have this to deal with.

  1. I'm having a throroughly shitty this morning. And I don't use that kind of language except for comedic effect, so that shows you just how lousy it's been:
  2. Woke up a half-hour late
  3. Forgot to pack my work shoes when I went to the gym
  4. Had my wife yell at me because I wasn't waiting for her where she thought I should be after I worked out
  5. Had to re-hash the entire procedure I had Friday and what would need to happen next because my wife wasn't clear on it.
  6. And the I had to re-hash the entire morning again with my wife on IM just now

And it's not even lunchtime yet.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home