The continuing chronicle of Wesley's quest to be published; plus comments on popular culture, family life, and whatever else falls out of his head.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Uh... help?

Little update on that last post:

One of the "other two" agents I mentioned in the previous post? I e-mailed him about the first agency wanting the manuscript, and now he wants it, too.

Oy.

Carrie said the only thing to do is let Blankety Blank Agency know that this other agency also has it and hope for the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger GirlGrownUp, Still Dreaming said...

Hey, this has happened to me also. My theory is that I'm an unpublished author, and chances are good that my project, even though it has been requested by two agents, is on their very, very back-burner, so the only person I'm going to hurt in not sending it to more when requested is myself: so I just let the others know and kept on sending. I don't have time to be a back-burner project, so as long as all are on the up-and-up, it's all good!
GirlGrownUp, Still Dreaming
girlgrownup.blogspot.com

February 21, 2006 10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home